ServiceNet provides employees who work at least half-time (20 hours/week) with the opportunity to enroll in a group health insurance plan. In most cases, ServiceNet will pay a substantial portion of the monthly premium.
Four Health New England (HNE) plans are available: the HNE Essential 4000, 2000 HMO and the HNE PPO Wise plan and HNE PPO Wise Plus. For those employees who enroll in the HNE Essential 4000 HMO, ServiceNet provides a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Through this account, ServiceNet will reimburse employees for a substantial portion of the plan deductible.
Note that employees may only enroll in ServiceNet’s health insurance plan at the time of hire and during the annual open enrollment period. In addition, at the time of hire, ServiceNet’s union employees are eligible for insurance coverage as of the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Non-union employees are eligible as of the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Please note that starting 7/1/2016, HNE no longer offers a pediatric dental benefit to your dependents that are enrolled in the medical plan through HNE. This was simply a decision made by HNE to be more consistent in the marketplace, as well as to save you, the member, money on your portion of the medical bi-weekly premium. Please note that you still have access to comprehensive dental insurance through Delta Dental. Please see rates on both the Section 125 document as well as on the intranet.
4 Plans Comparison
Health New England Essential 4000 HMO
· Summary of Benefits and Coverage Essential 4000 HMO
Essential 4000 HMO Benefit Chart
Health Reinbursement Arrangements
Health Equity Reimbursement Form
Health New England Essential 2000 HMO
· Summary of Benefits and Coverage Essential 2000 HMO
Essential 2000 HMO Benefit Chart
Health New England PPO Wise
· Summary of Benefits and Coverage HNE PPO Wise
PPO Wise Benefit Chart
Health New England HMO Wise Plus
· Summary of Benefits and Coverage HNE HMO Wise Plus
HMO Wise Benefit Chart
Biweekly Deduction Tables
· Non-Union, UAW, AFSCME
· Health New England Enrollment Form – Complete this form only if you are changing coverage or enrolling for the first time. If you are enrolled now and do not specify a change, you will continue with your current plan. DO NOT complete this form if you would like to stay with your current coverage. All new and continuing enrollees must also complete an Employer Section 125 Employee Election/Waiver Form.
· Employer Section 125 Employee Election/Waiver Form – Complete this form if you have Health or Dental Insurance. To have your premium contributions withheld on a pre-tax basis and reduce your taxable income, check “I elect”. If you do not want your deductions withheld on a pre-tax basis, check “I elect to not participate”. Complete this form if you choose to not take part in ServiceNet’s health insurance plan. This is a Commonwealth of Massachusetts requirement and must be completed each and every year and returned to the Human Resources Department. Whichever you choose, this form must be completed and returned to the Human Resources Department.
· Affidavit of Domestic Partnership – Complete this form if you are adding a new domestic partner of either the same or opposite gender as the subscriber and who has a relationship with the subscriber which satisfies the criteria set forth in the Eligibility Guidelines.
· Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Overview – For those employees who enroll in the HNE Essential 2000 HMO, ServiceNet provides a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Through this account, ServiceNet will reimburse employees for a substantial portion of the plan deductible. Effective 7/1/2017 Claim forms will no longer be necessary. This link further explains the HRA.